Personalized Bike Fit: $225
• Includes full personalized positioning on bike including Essential flexibility and ROM assessment, foot sizing and arch analysis, cleat placement, saddle positioning, reach positioning with sizing stem.
• Ergonomic handlebars trials
• PRO Bike Gear and ISM Saddle Demos
• EXiT Fit Bike with on the fly adjustments, Power and Cadence Monitor
• Dynamic Motion Capture Video Analysis
• Detailed Documentation of your position
• Specific Recommendations to achieve your fit
Bike fit with flat pedals: $165
• Includes all items from personalized bike fit but done with your normal riding shoes that do not have cleats
• Follow up visit included
Bike Saddle Demo and Sales
• Saddle demo time and positioning included with full bike fit
• Do you have saddle needs but not sure about a full bike fit? Saddle trials are available outside of a full fitting or bike matching session. This includes the time you need to properly demo saddle options on the EXiT Fit Bike along with expert positioning of your new saddle. If you find the right saddle for you with PT Bike Fit the Cost = Saddle Price + $35. You get the time you need to properly demo and evaluate saddle options, an expertly positioned saddle, and happy sit bones and soft tissues from here on out. Your saddle position is documented and given to you so you can find that sweet spot again and again.
• Demo Rentals available - refundable deposit required
Size or Compare Bikes with EXiT Fit Bike: $75
• Considering a new bike? Replicate any bike on the market virtually with EXiT Fit Bike. Changes can be made within seconds to compare fit of multiple frame/bike options.
Transfer current fit to new or other bike: $50-$75 based on time
• Transfer all measurements to a different bike of similar style with use of X/Y measurements, data from bike fit, and saddle position matching so your many bikes all feel the same.
Cleat Installation and Assessment: $60
• Cleats are the foundation for your pedal stroke: A thorough and comprehensive assessment of your cleat position including laser assessment of lower extremity movement patterns. Cleat fore/aft, heel in/out, and medial/lateral positioning. Wedging and spacers included as needed.
Complete Flexibility and Strength assessment with Home Program $75
Additional time or appointments beyond what is covered by fitting: $75/hr
Schedule your appointment by contacting:
PT Bike Fit utilizes space in cooperation with Hartz Physical Therapy within their spacious office at:
804 New Holland Ave
Lancaster, PA 17602