Personalized Bike Fit: $225
• Includes full personalized positioning on bike including Essential flexibility and ROM assessment, foot sizing and arch analysis, cleat placement, saddle positioning, reach positioning with sizing stem
• Ergonomic handlebars trials
• PRO Bike Gear, Ergon, gebioMized, and ISM Saddle Demos available
• EXiT Fit Bike with on the fly adjustments, Power and Cadence Monitor
• Dynamic Motion Capture Video Analysis
• Detailed Documentation of your position
• Specific Recommendations to achieve your fit
Home Fitness Bikes: Home Fitness Bikes require the same precision fit that bikes on the road or trail do to optimize comfort, improve performance, and prevent or address injury. PT Bike Fit will travel to fit your Peloton, Wahoo Kicker, or other home-based fitness bike using the same comprehensive approach used at the office.
Personalized Bike Fit Plus - includes gebioMized Saddle Pressure Mapping: $275
• Pressure mapping is valuable for every rider but most beneficial for any rider dealing with saddle discomfort or numbness, pain syndrome in any location you are aware of for more than 4-6 weeks, recent change of equipment at any contact point, or the rider looking to take their position to the next level.
• Begins with all features of the Personalized Bike Fit and goes beyond with a heightened level of detail found with Saddle Pressure Mapping
• Saddle pressure mapping provides valuable insight into:
- Location and intensity of pressure on the saddle
- Asymmetrical sitting postures related to saddle position, cleat position, handlebar position, crank length, and leg length discrepancies.
• Refer to PT Bike Fit’s Blog in the Contact Us section or Instagram for case examples
Bike fit with flat pedals: $175, with aerobars $195
• Includes all items from personalized bike fit but done with your normal riding shoes that do not have cleats
• Follow up visit included
Fit First Buy Later/Custom Bike Design: $275 --- add Saddle Pressure Mapping for an additional $50
• Compare the fit of any bike on the market using stack and reach data or use fit data for a custom frame build
• Full bike fit included with access to all fit data
• Includes 2 follow up visits with the first to dial in your position after #newbikeday, and the second follow up to make minor changes as needed after you have had sufficient time on your bike
Size First Buy Later: $100
• Compare the fit of any bike on the market using stack and reach numbers prior to purchasing
• Stack and Reach data chart comparing your position to potential bike options and discussion of which bike would provide the best fit
gebioMized Saddle Pressure Mapping – saddle sales and demo sessions – $75
• Objectify the way you search and select the right saddle with live feed saddle pressure mapping
• Demo any of the PRO Bike Gear or ISM saddles PT Bike Fit stocks or bring your own saddles to try from any source you like. PT Bike Fit will work with your bike shop to help you find the right saddle as well
• Includes the time you need to properly demo saddle options on the EXiT Fit Bike with gebioMized Saddle Pressure Mapping and includes expert positioning of your new saddle. Your saddle position is documented and given to you so you can find that sweet spot again and again
• Follow ups included during your saddle selection process
• Saddle Demo available - refundable deposit required
Transfer current fit to new or other bike: $50-$75 based on time
Transfer all measurements to a different bike of similar style with use of X/Y measurements, data from bike fit, and saddle position matching so your many bikes all feel the same
Cleat Installation and Assessment: $60
Cleats are the foundation for your pedal stroke: A thorough and comprehensive assessment of your cleat position including laser assessment of lower extremity movement patterns. Cleat fore/aft, heel in/out, and medial/lateral positioning. Assessment for indications to use wedging or spacers to improve movement pattern or symmetry.
PT Bike Fit offers Bont Cycling, Shimano, and Pearl Izumi cycling shoes for the rider whose shoes are problematic. A detailed foot assessment is included in the pre fit exam including forefoot position, arch height, as well and foot and arch length. Individual considerations are also noted with any recommendations for shoe wear. The right shoe for you can be found with the selection these brands offer.
- Wide Sizing: Shimano offers wide sizing for individuals needing extra room in the forefoot
- Customizable Insoles: Pearl Izumi offers customizable insoles using adjustable forefoot wedging and arch support to give you an ideal interaction with your foot, shoe, and pedal
- Bont Cycling offers high quality shoes and a renowned fit. Sizing is rider specific accommodating narrow, standard, and wide feet. Sizing is specific to Bont and can be completed using their sizing method. This can be performed during fit appointments. Custom shoes are also available.
Pedals are a common topic of conversation and different pedal systems offer different advantages and disadvantages to others. To meet the needs of riders with various fit considerations PT Bike Fit keeps in stock Shimano and Look pedals as well as cleats for these road and mountain systems which are important to keep in good shape to prevent unwanted accessory movements or deviations of the pedal dynamics.
Pedals/Cleats In Stock now
-Shimano Ultegra SPD-L +4 mm Spindle Road Pedal
-Look Keo Max Road Pedal
-Look Keo Max Carbon Road Pedal
-Keo Grip Grey (4.5 deg), Red (9 deg) Cleats
-Look X-Track SPD cleats
-Shimano SPD-L and SH-SM51 SPD Cleats
Complete Flexibility and Strength assessment with Home Program $75
Gift Certificates Available
Additional services and follow ups available upon request
Use the Contact links to schedule your appointment or find out more about bike fitting services
PT Bike Fit utilizes space in cooperation with Hartz Physical Therapy within their spacious office at:
804 New Holland Ave
Lancaster, PA 17602
Bike Fitting, Saddle Demo, Shoe sales by appointment